Easter cake with cocoa nibs
- Cow cheese: 500 g
- Cream: 400 g
- Aromes Noirs brown sugar: 200 g
- Butter: 200 g
- Aromes Noirs cocoa nibs: 50 g
- Raisins: 150 g
- Eggs: 4 pc
- Flour: 4 tablespoons
- Semolina: 4 tablespoons
Method of preparation:
- Mix the eggs well with the sugar, incorporate the cheese with the resulting mix and continue to mix until it has the consistency of a batter.
- When the butter is at room temperature, incorporate it in the above mix and add gradually the flour and the semolina
- Incorporate the cream as well and continue to mix
- At the end, add the cocoa nibs and the raisins and mix a little more
- Put the composition on a tray dusted with butter and keep it in the oven for approximately 50 minutes.
At the end, after you take the tray out of the oven, let it cool and the cake is ready to serve.
For a better look, but also for a more intense flavor, you can sprinkle over the cake some cocoa nibs.