Ingredients (for 12 servings)
- Smashed bananas: 750 g
- Sugar: 150 g
- Flour: 260 g
- Oil: 240 ml
- Eggs: 3
- Cocoa nibs: 3 + 1 table spoons
- Vanilla essence: 1 teaspoon
- Backing powder: 1 teaspoon
- Salt: 1/4 teaspoon
Method of preparation:
- Preheat the oven at 180° C and prepare a tray with 12 muffin molds
- Homogenize the smashed bananas, the sugar, the oil, the eggs and the vanilla in a bowl.
- Separately, drizzle the flour, sodium bicarbonate and the salt and incorporate them in the mix mentioned above.
- Add 3 tablespoons to the composition and mix gently.
- Pour the mix in the muffin molds, sprinkle the rest of the cocoa nibs (1 tablespoon) on top and bake the composition for 15-18 minutes, or until it is reddened.
- Take out the tray and wait for the muffins to cool, then they are ready to serve.